When using agents, they must be able to forward their collected information to a ServiceNav Box, which aggregates this data before in turn forwarding it into the application.
The SN Box in charge of this collection must be “shared”.
To do this, when creating the box at “partner level”, tick the option “Is shared”.
Additional fields are then displayed..
Information necessary for the operation of agents on monitored Windows devices:
• Password: Used by the NSClientPP service running on the monitored server to forward the monitoring data to the Shared ServiceNav Box.
• Public IP Address: The public IP address used by the NSClientPP service running on the monitoried server to forward the monitoring data to the Shared ServiceNav Box. This address must be set by the partner infrastructure, and routed to the Shared ServiceNav Box. If the Shared ServiceNav Box is located in the COSERVIT infrastructure (a SaaS Box), the IP is provided by COSERVIT..
• Maximum time gap: the maximum difference between the time stamp of the data sent by the NSClientPP service running on the monitored server, and the time of the ServiceNav Box. At most it is 900 seconds. If the difference exceeds this maximum, the data is not received by the Shared ServiceNav Box. It is therefore crucial that the ServiceNav Box and the monitored server times are synchronized (see agent mode prerequisites: Installing ServiceNav Agent)
• Port : used by the NSClientPP service running on the monitored server to transfer the data to the Shared ServiceNav Box. Must be open
Additional data needed for the operation of the Inventory on Windows devices
• Webservice URL: Specifies the address of the web service used by the ServiceNav Agent running on the monitored server to trace the inventory data
For the SaaSplatform : https://22.214.171.124/api/ws_VS_Agent.php
• Webservice Port : indicates the port used by the web service of the ServiceNav Agent running on the monitored server to transfer inventory data
For the SaaS platform : 443